Elliott Westland Insurance Brokers have unique specialist schemes for takeaway, café and restaurant insurance. It can be difficult to insure premises where food is cooked and alcohol served.  We will assess a panel of insurance companies who specifically insure restaurants, cafes and takeaways on your behalf to find you the specific policy you require at the right price.

  Policies can include buildings, contents, business equipment, stock (including frozen foods), business interruption, goods in transit, money and public liability insurance.  We cover all types of cuisine, for premises situated in the UK.

  • Restaurant;
  • Café;
  • Takeaway.
Get a Quote