Landlord Insurance

As a property owner you will require specialist insurance to meet your unique needs as a landlord.

A standard home insurance policy is not designed for the needs of a landlord. You will not only require insurance for your building and perhaps its furnishings and decorations, but are also responsible for the safety of the tenants living in your property. Without the right insurance you could be exposed to claims for tenant’s injuries or property damaged as a result of their occupation of your property.

Here is a summary of just some of the benefits you may be entitled to:

  •  Property Owner’s Liability Cover for £2m to £5m
  •  Employer’s Liability Cover up to £10m
  •  Optional Landlord’s contents cover
  •  Loss of rent cover
  •  Landlords legal expenses

We are also able to arrange cover for unoccupied properties.

Call us on 0191 510 3354 to discuss your requirements.

We also work with a local estate agency specialising in Lettings, Kimmitt Lettings, who would be happy to discuss your property requirements with you.

Phone: 0191 510 3354


Address: Unit 1 Lambton House, Newbottle Street, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 4AR