Restaurant, Pub and takeaway Insurance

Running a pub or restaurant comes with its own unique challenges, and you’ll find our restaurant and pub insurance reflect them. That’s why you’re covered if a member of the public slips up on your premises, or if one of your staff injures themselves – both particular concerns in a busy environment (for which you are legally liable). We’ll also protect you against loss if you have to close your premises temporarily due to an insured event, for example due to storm, flood or fire.

Whether you’re covering your liability to the public, staff or any money you keep on your premises or in transit to the bank, it’s essential you buy the right amount of cover. That’s why we ensure our Restaurant and Pub Insurance includes the standard cover for your type of business with the option to increase cover limits or add on cover to suit your individual requirements.

And if your circumstances change, such as taking on extra staff or altering your business activities, let us know and we’ll adapt your cover to your needs, and save you some money wherever we can.

Policies can include buildings, contents, business equipment, stock (including frozen foods), business interruption, goods in transit, money and public liability insurance.  We cover all types of cuisine, for premises situated in the UK.

Phone: 0191 510 3354


Address: Unit 1 Lambton House, Newbottle Street, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 4AR